As this is our first report, it will contain as much as possible going back from the beginning.
- In March 2018, I got the idea for Sidekick.
- In May 2018, I began writing the whitepaper, UI/UX workflow, wireframes, and other documents necessary for starting a business.
- In July 2018, I brought on our advisor Steve Good.
- In August 2018, we began development on the system architecture, which involved buying and setting up a main backend server / MongoDB / IPFS.
- In September 2018, we began development on the frontend of our MVP application.
Since then we have made leaps and bounds, which is described below.
- We have a solid whitepaper that is lacking some tweaks and graphic design.
- We have a solid website with content but also lacking graphic design.
- We hired TokenSuite.io (Turkish design studio) to create a new logo for us, and then follow up with designing the whitepaper, website, and MVP.
- We have registered our holding company, and will soon begin registering the actual companies.
- Our backend is almost finished in terms of enabling us to create user accounts, which allows us to develop most of the functionality inside the application.
- Our frontend has login + registration (with visualized verification checks and animations), main menu, user profile, wallet, and settings. We have coded for UI/UX to save time. We are currently working on the Saved Messages and Home Screen (which manages private + group chat history).
- We have some AI people onboard with the project, but they haven’t had time to begin actual development on the AI because our application is the MVP and must be finished first.
We are moving quickly to get our MVP done, and hope to soon have the new logo finished as well as the design for the website and whitepaper.